venerdì 19 aprile 2013

Summer Boy

The season of the year I enjoy the most is summer, when the sun is shining and you can go to the park with your friends, having fun with skateboards. Yesterday afternoon my mates and I spent a nice day all together in the park, far from the crowd, trying to recharge our energies and minds.
There are a lot of projects and changes for the future and I'm ready for them and this is the first one: life is cool has now its official facebook and twitter pages.
I celebrated the start of summer wearing my favourite t-shirt and my new skinny jeans for a sporty day look!










                                                        I was wearing:

                                                       Vintage t shirt
                                                       Bershka jeans
                                                          Vans shoes
                                                     H&M sunglasses







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...