lunedì 6 maggio 2013

Outfit Ideas #1

Hi girls, as I promised here is my weekly column where I give u some cool ideas for your daily outfits.
Today I post two looks..the first one is for your summer nights, when you go in disco or out for a walk with friends..the second one is more formal, for brunch or office..see u next week with other outfits!




1- Siwy denim Camilla short in come away with me
2- H&M top
3- Chanel bag
4- Jennifer Meyer star necklace
5- Dsquare2 hat
6- Gucci Victoire unkle-strap sandal with squared buckle




1- superfine Blondie skinny jeans
2- Diane Von Furstenberg Parisse Cami
3- Mango smoking blazer in white
4- Chanel tweed swarovsky classic bag with flap
5- YSL Manifesto new perfume
6- Mac lipstick
7- Dsquared2 spring/summer 2013 sunglasses
8- Saint Laurent paloma sandal








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...