martedì 14 maggio 2013

Vienna

I spent some days with my family in Vienna..such a lovely city.
Mozart music in the subway station, imperial palaces near modern buildings, flowers, colourful houses, make this city one of the liveliest cities in the world. I was impressed how everything clean and perfect was!
I fall in love with the Hundertwasserhaus, a colourful apartment house, and Neshmarket, a place where you can find every food delicious. Vienna is great also for shopping..many vintage stores around the city like Vintage Flo, my favourite one, with a great selection of clothing from the 60s to the 90s. My family and I spent a full day at Prater, the reign of fun, where I return child for one day..we couldn't have more fun together. Here below some pics of this short but intense trip..bye bye Vienna see you soon!






















1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...