mercoledì 29 agosto 2012

PIXIE GELDOF




hello everyone!

I haven't update in this period cause I've been crazily busy..I rellay hope everything is good..I'm so happy today cause women fashion week is gonna start..September is full of events and I like to be pretty busy..waiting to see the next shows from NY,London,Milan and Paris,today I wanna talk about one of my favourite socialite ever..PIXIE GELDOF!
She is a british model and lead singer of her band Violet..she has been the face of ad campaign for Levi's,Diesel,Henry Holland,Agent Provocateur,Loewe and Pring of Scotland as well as walking for Vivienne Westood and Jeremy Scott.She's currently one of London's coolest "it girls" cause she has an amazing look and never fails to inspire me..she has been through so many style incarnations..I cannot describe her style..she is punk,rock,grunge and romantic the same time..her hair are blond,pink and green..short and long..she changes very often and everytime she looks absolutely stunning!
Hope you will like her as much as I do!

mirko xoxo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...