martedì 20 novembre 2012

Into Margiela World



Hi everyone!
As you know guys last thursday was Margiela for H&M day..such a beautiful day!OMG the wake up was so early..me,Gianluca and Andriy arrive at 7 to H&M,two hours before the store's opening at 9..we grab our number bracelets and start to take photos..I'm always a bit late in my life cause I hate waiting people for hours..but this time I was there waiting for something great..Margiela!When the doors open the crowd go inside the store..such a crazy time..people run everywhere..me and my friends have so much fun watching this fashion jungle..I've been a Margiela admirer ever since I knew it existed and this collection is so amazing..I love the fur coat,the leather bags,the black blazer with sparkling stripe,shoes and denim.After the crowded beginning,the atmosphere get more relaxed and we get the chance to try clothes on..time to strike the pose is started!












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...