sabato 3 novembre 2012

LIFE GOES ON!



Hello people!
I have so many stuff to post..over these last few days I've been pretty busy working on my blog..it has a new layout finally!I've spent so much time with my love..I'm happy..more than happy.We escaped from the reality and had a wonderful relaxed time..I really needed it..this weekend is a mix of long walks,nice dinner and great movies..strolling around the city we talk about our dreams and projects for the future..I invinted a new recipe..we spent hours in our bed watching factory girl and zoolander,two of my favourite movies ever,making love,having fun and arguing together.I cut my hair today..get ready for a picture of my new hair..but now I just wanna watch another movie and enjoy my saturday..I hope you will do the same!

love
mirko xoxo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...